Ever Common man has three essential dreams … Marriage , Home and Car ..
While first one is governed by Age , Second and third solely depend on Availability of funds . From Day 1 when we start earning money , a portion of saving are separately kept for these long term Goals … Earlier in 80’s these were expected to fulfilled at time of retirement because of lack of availability of Credit facility but with growing per capita income and easy loan , people are now able to buy house/car in their 30’s – 40’s .
But GenX want to grow even faster and once they turn 18 want to get a car , even used car in right condition and budget is a pick for initial year to horn the driving skills and enjoy the freedom at whatever money available with him .
Also , we want to do all the work including buying /selling car sitting right on our couch while watching Cricket on TV .
So Quikr Nxt is the thing … Its fast , convenient , Offer complete privacy ,Keep records of the Conversation and allow to share customize details to the potential buyer /seller based on seriousness of him and the information sought . Emerging from the Platform of ” Quikr ” who have already set the benchmark in the fastest growing industry which enables a common man like me to direct buy/sell without paying or worrying about the chain of middlemen involved till time at Price which seems good as per both parties estimate .
I own a 2006 model Maruti 800 car which is a token of love from my parents to me when i completed my Graduation . Along the years I got little chance to drive it around and now as I am moving to Delhi from Jaipur , Up-gradation of Car to a SUV is a natural choice . So I decided to put a proposal to sell my present car and also pick the best option to buy a SUV . Along this process I learned few things which help in creating a presentable proposal which are mentioned below :
- Post Picture of Car clicked from Various angel in Bright Condition .
- Do mention the Running Kilometer till date .
- Mention Major Repair work undertaken during Life of Car such as Denting /painting , Engine overhauling etc.
- Keep a list if Car was involved in any major accident or have mention in any Govt Incident report .
- Scan Copy of Documents Can be shared Related to Insurance / Registration/pollution .
- Compare Your price with Similar Model/Make Posted on Website and try to keep your target price in the range
- Prepare to justify the reason to Justify the Premium over market rate .
- Mention the Additional Accessories provided with the Car.
- Clearly mention who is going to bear the Legal fees involved in Change of ownership of Car.
and with chat app ” Quikr Nxt ” buyer can ask anything but only share info when you feel confident enough on credential of buyer .
My experience as a seller has been excellent with my Maruti sold at INR 1.8 Lakh ..around 30 K more than my expectation . Now I am looking to buy a sedan and have already shortlisted few on Quikr .
Hopefully I would be a proud owner of a sedan within next 10 days and would share the second side of story soon .
(This Post is written for Activity Undertaken by IndiBlogger in association with Quikr NXT to Promote Online Transaction of Used Car’s , to know more about this Click Here or Visit http://www.quikr.com/ )