PEDA has floated a tender for 500 MW ( 50*10 ) of Solar project on behalf of PSPCL which was oversubscribed by more than 3 times and received total bid of 1,650 MW . A total of 18 Developers have submitted bid and Major International and national players were Skypower , Sun Edison , Acme , Welspun , Azure , HERO Future .
The financial Bid was opened and the results are as follows :
- .Photon Solar -150 MW ( 50 MW each at INR 5.09 , 5.27 & 5.57 / Kwh )
- Azure power -150 MW ( 50 MW each at INR 5.62 , 5.63 & 5.64 /kwh )
- Prayanta -100 MW ( 50 MW each at 5.8 & 5.95 /KWh )
- Mytrah Energy -50 MW – INR 5.97 / Kwh
- Hindustan clean energy (Part of Moserbear Group)-50 MW – INR 5.98 / Kwh
Punjab currently has a installed capacity of 206 MW & 282 MW ( Including Rooftop ) is under execution .
PEDA has already identified 6,000 acres of land belonging to village Panchayats and private land owners, who are willing to give their land on lease for upcoming solar projects.
Overall , in last three months we have seen tariff touching new low with INR 5.05 / Kwh in Madhya Pradesh & INR 5.17 /Kwh in Telengana and trend seems to be followed in Punjab , even though exchange Rate have made imports dearer with effect seen on price of Modules .
Hope to see discovery of below INR 5 /Kwh Tariff in upcoming NTPC bids with anything possible in LIVE reverse Auction .
Will Keep you posted and with this always KEEP the SUNNY SIDE UP !!!