JEEP : Yes , although we are used to relate this term with vehicles used by Indian Police in Bollywood Movies but it’s a International brand owned by FIAT and they will be showcasing and launching probably 2 models of JEEP including WRANGLER . Look out for those mean machines which can give a tough fight to any existing SUV .
- VW : A facilitated Passat & a Modified POLO branded as AMEO are scheduled to be launched at Expo grounds with much Fanfare . They will surely be trying to clear out the impact caused by Emission controversy over sale of their products .
- Toyota : Launching of new version of INNOVA and a sneak peek on upcoming Fortuner is Expected from Toyota at this yeas EXPO . Innova has a loyal base of customer and has been leader in the MUV segment for long .
- TATA Motors : With almost 2-3 months of aggressive Online – Offline campaign working behind it , TATA will finally announce Prices of ZICA and make it public for display on 5-9 Feb . Although CNBC has reported news of probable name change to distinguish it from ZIKA virus . And it may be joined by HEXA , a turnaround model based on Aria .
- MARUTI SUZUKI : To lock horns with Ecosport , it is set to launch its own compact SUV under tag NAME ” Vitara Brezza ” which is the most awaited launch of the season and is expected to generate same pull as “BALENO ” . It may showcase ” IGNIS ” , the micro – suv from the parent company Suzuki .
- Hyundai : Brand which sees eye to eye to the market leader and command respect for delivering very versatile cars is Hyundai . Their list may include modified version of Elantra , TUSCON , SANTE FE . A sporty version of I20 is also in news to hit market soon to join Elite I20.
- Mahindra Cars : TUV 500 , KUV100 , XUV and may be few more UV would be displaced by India’s own SUV specialist . They have already flooded market with their major launches in last few months in 2015 . Mahindra would Surely be putting efforts to showcase Petrol Versions of SUV to counter sales drop caused due to ban on 2000 + cc diesel engine cars in NCR region .
- EYE CANDY’S : Yes the toys for the Super rich which gets majority of the media & visitors attention and are PAGE 3 celebrity of Automobile world can’t miss mention . So right from FORD MUSTANG ( i too secretly wish to own one ) to Mercedes GLC SUV , BMW new 7 Series & X1 , AUDI A4 & R8 , JAGUAR XE & F- PACE are few of those gems .
- Other than these , I personally are looking forward to see HYBRID & ELECTRIC CARS showcased in EXPO . Being a Renewable Energy Field Expert and Vocal Supporter of Clean fuel , for a better future it would be worth noticing how these International /National Manufacturer are taking responsibility and bringing out options to buyer . I really wish TESLA showcasing their cars in INDIA and promote how Eco-friendly cars doesn’t need to compromise on Power or speed .
Looking forward to attend Auto Expo & if got a chance taking few of them to test drive at the nearby F-1 Circuit and open the throttle to its fullest 🙂 .
Do share your experience & pics if you visit the place this weekend . May be we can compare who is more crazy & mad about these man made BEASTS: )