Summers are here and so does the vacation of kids . Courtesy Sun God , Parents and kids have no option but to remain indoor from 9 am – 6 pm at least , till the temperature drops . So handling your Jumping Jacks who are unable to sit idle for a moment and make your day their vacations sounds hell of a time for you .
So to resolve this conflict , “& pictures” have come up with a ” KIDS carnival ” Campaign running from 9th May – 13th May daily at 12 noon. So to digest your breakfast before lunch , you can switch ON your TV , set up & Pictures and keep the remote away for next 3 hours .
Yes , Parents do try to keep kids away from TV and specially don’t want them watching those 18+ Movies and ask all unusual questions 🙂 . But the line-up of this Carnival will even make parents wish to keep their task aside and join the Kids in the Fun , adventure , thriller , World class animation and Life learning Movies .
Get aboard the &pictures ‘Kiddies Express’ that will present the following five movies that will transport your kids into a land of imagination:-
No more suspense , the Schedule will be :
- So Monday blues will be taken care by ” KUNG FU PANDA ” – in which THE AWESOME PANDA with his furious five will take you on the hilarous journey of becoming Dragon warrior with Turtle OOgay delivering the real world inspiration to set aside setback and keep moving .
” Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.” is surely what every grandparents tell their children .
- So if your kid is not motivated to visit a ZOO ..” Madagascar “ will make him mad about animals and would surely be singing around ” I like to Move it , Move it ” for many weeks to come . Based on a journey of a Lion and his Friends from New York zoo to Madagascar , each character behaves like real life people and inspire child to respect them as living being . So it’s a fun package of Knowledge & adventure and best way to introduce various animal to your kids .
- Based on friendship goals like determination, trust, respect, and acceptance Stuart Little 2 is one of the best family films of the summer.This visually impressive film provides wholesome entertainment for kids with Stuart enlightening us with some serious friendship goals like determination, trust, respect, and acceptance.
- My all time favorite movie , which always tickles the right bone for many born in 80’s . A timeless adventure film, Jumanji is about two kids who play a magical board game. While playing it, they release an adult trapped in the game. They encounter various dangers which will come to an end only when the game is completed.
- A crisp narrative and some truly amazing technical expertise combine to make Mr Go one of the best family films with big laughs, big emotion and even bigger thrills. Its engaging plot offers a thoroughly enjoyable experience for all ages. It is based on the classic 1980s comic ‘7th Baseball Club’, the titular character refers to a 285 kg circus gorilla who is the first to be recruited by a savvy baseball agent to join the professional Korean Baseball League What makes it a must-see film is that it makes you smile with its heartwarming, poignant and inspirational story.
So from PANDA TO LION , RAT TO GORILLA , all of them are waiting for clock to strike 12 and set up a meeting with your kids and You too 🙂 .. So this summer TV will turn form “Idiot BOX to ” Ideal Box ” for all .
Catch the ‘Kiddies Express’ from Monday, 9th May to Friday, 13th May daily at 12 noon only on &pictures!