Planning for a trip to a Dessert? Beach? modern place? amazing architecture? Or to experience the crazy adrenaline experiences?
We’ll that’s what Dubai holds in itself, a complete package for travel lovers with varied tastes, and a glance on the options it offers for you will for sure compel travelers to have it in the “Must visit” place.
And why not, with such an easy connectivity via the Gulf Air from Cleartrip,it doesn’t actually needs a second thought to hop on to.
And while in Dubai, you should definitely check these places:
- Burj Khalifa : Visiting the tallest structure of the world would have definitely build anxiety!160 storied shiny building capturing world’s Tallest Art gallery(having works of close to 85 artists across the world), a mix of Residential(144 residences), Commercial space with Armani hotel (with a difference – step into home with no reception desk), lounges, health & wellness facilities, pools , observation desk at 148th floor(which can even make people view shores of Iran on a clear day)
It also has special measures with lights to prevent aircraft collisions, infact its fact file is huge with interesting stories to grasp.
- Dubai Fountains : The Dubai Fountain, situated on 30acre Burj lake are world’s tallest performing fountain , with over 900ft in length. The light, music & the serene lake shares a compelling & wow moment on the first glimpse itself. It performs to range of different songs ranging from contemporary, classical & other world music as well.
- Dubai mall : With the credit of largest mall in world (basis area measured), it engulfs 1200 shops in the Dubai Downtown , attracting maximum tourists across the world. Get your Style quotient rejuvenated here !
- Burj Al Arab : Get pampered at one of the luxurious hotel designed in the form of sailing ship , on an artificial island, close to Jumeirah Beach. Encompasses 202 rooms on 28 double storey floors, some lovely restaurants offering a panoramic look of Dubai .
- Aquaventure Waterpark : That’s definitely for the adventure seekers, adrenaline pumping rides, Zip line giving the views of Atlantis & beachfront, getting close to the marine life (sharks, rays, colorful fishes), it will for sure offer the nerve chilling experience. For those who wish to relax at beaches , have this option too here.
- Dolphin Bay : In Atlantis, this bay is certain to provide a memorable experience, while swimming with Dolphins or going for Scuba with these amazing creatures and even just hug them up!
- Dubai Desert : Gear up now! Take a backseat , hold the belts tight as the ride on dunes gonna take you for an adrenaline rush. If not that , opt in for Quad biking and explore the amazing sandy landscapes. Still not pleased, forget all and go in for Sand-boarding down the slopes & have a sensational experience all by yourself.
- SKI Dubai : Loved Sand-boarding, now why not explore Ski-boarding:) at Ski Dubai, a great Indoor Ski resort. Tightly themed with those snowy winters, it is a lovely place to enjoy Skiing, Snow-boarding & participate in snow games / jumping the ramp, roll down the ball run, have that amazing hot chocolate and why not meet & greet ”penguins”!
- Aquarium & Underwater Zoo : with certainly breathtaking experiences as “riding Shark scooter”(descending upto 3metres under the water ,making you have a comfortable look at the marine life), gain momentum with encountering & feeding the Sharks, go in for snorkelling to see marine life and yes don’t miss on the Underwater zoo ( King Croc – a mighty 750kg -5m long crocodile; Night creatures as Bats, Owl’s, Hedgehogs & some other interesting creatures)
- Jumeirah beach & Marina Beach : The white shiny beach with pristine blue -green waters on Jumeriah offers a calm ,relaxing day for the visitors. One can also visit marina beach, which ensures to showcase some of the amazing skyscrapers built there, apart from admiring nature (sunset, sunrise )