Reverse bidding took place online on 14th Dec 2015 and following are the bid results for 350 MW Capacity at Andhra Pradesh under Developer mode held by NTPC .
- SBG Cleantech Two Ltd.( JV of SoftBank + Bharti Airtel + Foxconn) – INR 4.63
- Yarro Infrastructures Limited ( Rattan India ) – INR 4.64
- Azure Power – INR 4.76
- Reliance Cleangen limited – INR 4.88
- ReNew Solar Power Private Limited : INR 5.17
- Mira Zavas Pvt Ltd. ( Trina Solar ) – INR 5.18
- Marikal Solar Parks Pvt. Ltd. ( First Solar , USA ) – INR 5.34 .
First Project of 500 MW was awarded to Sun Edison at INR 4.63 /Kwh in a similar form of auction held on 3rd Nov ( Click here for more details ) . and it lead to a furious debate whether such tariff are Financially feasible , but a similar result in this bid confirms intentions of International Player to be part of India’s 100 GW solar story by involving innovative form of Financing and hope to procure Solar modules at much lower price in 2016 .
Another 150 MW under same RFQ goes is currently under hammer but this involves use of Domestically Manufactured Solar Cell and modules which will increase the Final Tariff .
Will update the post once result are out .